1) 2.0 is the most expensive movie ever made in India as of 2018, with a budget of over 500 crores.
2.0 is the sequel of the movie Endhiran. Enthiran was made with a budget of around 150 crores. Thugs of Hindostan(300 crores), Baahubali 2(250 crores), follow 2.0 in terms of budget.
2) The movie is scheduled to be released in 15 languages.
2.0 is made in Tamil and Hindi, and is dubbed and released in 13 other languages.
3) 2.0 is the 9th costliest non-English film.
Monster Hunt 2 is the most expensive non-English movie released, and 2.0 stands 9th, next to D-War II: Mysteries of the Dragon (2007).
4) 2.0 is Shankar’s 13th film as a director.
Shankar started his directorial career with the film ‘Gentleman’, which was released in the year 1993. Endhiran was his 10th film. Every film made by him has reached great heights. So the expectations on his films are very high.
5) Akshay Kumar’s role was initially offered to Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was initially approached by the team for the negative role in the film which Akshay Kumar is currently playing. Due to some reasons, he is not part of the film.